Re: [DVDongle] Re: Cant Get on ???

  • Storer, Darren
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2009
      Hi Barry,

      if you're still in the Midlands your closest repeater is probably GB7WF, in which case, drop Mike G1ZRN a note about your registration. Contact details for Mike can be found here:

      73 de Darren
      G7LWT

      2009/1/4 baza <baza052@...>

      > You are not completely registered. Please make sure you have
      > followed all of the registration steps.

      > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "baza" <baza052@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi and thanks for reading , i have set up my dv dongle and
      > registerd
      > > to get on , but i cant tx at all , I can lisen on their no probs
      > and do
      > > talkback with mic and all is ok , just no tx at all , i am useing
      > dv
      > > tool v1.5 and window xp ... any body help .. Thanks for any
      > infomation
      > > or help ....
      > >
      > > Barry M1CQN

      Hi Robin
      thanks for msg i have filled in all the form and click on
      the agree box , and after it says i will be getting a msg E-mail to
      tell me when active but have not got e-mail , i have been checking
      junk mail box just in case it has gone into that one as junk but up
      until doing this msg no msg to activate me ? ?
      thanks for any info ..

      Barry M1CQN