Re: Cant Get on ???

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2009
      Unfortunately, the registration software does not send out email.
      Please log back into the registration page and complete the process.

      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "baza" <baza052@...> wrote:

      > Hi Robin
      > thanks for msg i have filled in all the form and click
      on
      > the agree box , and after it says i will be getting a msg E-mail to
      > tell me when active but have not got e-mail , i have been checking
      > junk mail box just in case it has gone into that one as junk but up
      > until doing this msg no msg to activate me ? ?
      > thanks for any info ..
      >
      > Barry M1CQN

    • Storer, Darren
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2009
        Hi Barry,

        if you're still in the Midlands your closest repeater is probably GB7WF, in which case, drop Mike G1ZRN a note about your registration. Contact details for Mike can be found here:

        73 de Darren
        G7LWT