RE: [DVDongle] Re: Help with new beta 1.10 v4

  • Joel Barrett (jobarret)
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2009
      Windows may have renumbered the com port you are using for the DV Dongle.
      Make sure it really is connected to Com 3.

      Joel

      --
      Joel Barrett
      678-640-0634

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 18, 2009
        Hi Robin,

        I have a quick question on beta 1.10v4, I have been running this with
        my new Dongle for a few days now - the problem I am seeing is
        excessive bad audio and garbling. In the main window at the bottom
        right hand side, there is a field marked 'Errors / Bit Errors' - can
        you tell me the meaning and significance of the field and the values
        I've been seeing. On bad audio I see figures of 96/4 or 168/4 and
        usually on good audio 0/0....

        Any help gratefully received...

        Cheers & 73's / G0TKZ

        <PS> I've also recently downgraded my Java away from version 11..