Cant Get on ???

  • baza
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2009
      Hi and thanks for reading , i have set up my dv dongle and registerd
      to get on , but i cant tx at all , I can lisen on their no probs and do
      talkback with mic and all is ok , just no tx at all , i am useing dv
      tool v1.5 and window xp ... any body help .. Thanks for any infomation
      or help ....

      Barry M1CQN
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2009
        You are not completely registered. Please make sure you have
        followed all of the registration steps.

        --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "baza" <baza052@...> wrote:

        > Hi and thanks for reading , i have set up my dv dongle and
        registerd
        > to get on , but i cant tx at all , I can lisen on their no probs
        and do
        > talkback with mic and all is ok , just no tx at all , i am useing
        dv
        > tool v1.5 and window xp ... any body help .. Thanks for any
        infomation
        > or help ....
        >
        > Barry M1CQN

      • baza
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2009

          > You are not completely registered. Please make sure you have
          > followed all of the registration steps.

          > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "baza" <baza052@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi and thanks for reading , i have set up my dv dongle and
          > registerd
          > > to get on , but i cant tx at all , I can lisen on their no probs
          > and do
          > > talkback with mic and all is ok , just no tx at all , i am useing
          > dv
          > > tool v1.5 and window xp ... any body help .. Thanks for any
          > infomation
          > > or help ....
          > >
          > > Barry M1CQN

          Hi Robin
          thanks for msg i have filled in all the form and click on
          the agree box , and after it says i will be getting a msg E-mail to
          tell me when active but have not got e-mail , i have been checking
          junk mail box just in case it has gone into that one as junk but up
          until doing this msg no msg to activate me ? ?
          thanks for any info ..

          Barry M1CQN
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 4, 2009
            Unfortunately, the registration software does not send out email.
            Please log back into the registration page and complete the process.

            --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "baza" <baza052@...> wrote:

            > Hi Robin
            > thanks for msg i have filled in all the form and click
            on
            > the agree box , and after it says i will be getting a msg E-mail to
            > tell me when active but have not got e-mail , i have been checking
            > junk mail box just in case it has gone into that one as junk but up
            > until doing this msg no msg to activate me ? ?
            > thanks for any info ..
            >
            > Barry M1CQN

          • Storer, Darren
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 4, 2009
              Hi Barry,

              if you're still in the Midlands your closest repeater is probably GB7WF, in which case, drop Mike G1ZRN a note about your registration. Contact details for Mike can be found here:

              73 de Darren
              G7LWT