Re: need alittle help

  • baza
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2009
      -- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Cutshaw" <aa4rc@...> wrote:

      > Hi Barry. I don't see your callsign registered on the D-Star
      gateway
      > system. You will need to be registered to transmit.

      > > Hi i had the same problem last night with my dv dongle , so what
      > > done was made a dir on my c: drive DV dongle then put the zipped
      file
      > > in it and unzip it in that Dir , went into the unzipped folder
      and
      > > made a shortcut to my desktop and the it worked ok here but i am
      > > useing Windows xp pro , i can get onto and lisen to repts but
      dont
      > > have any tx for some reason ? hope that this will work for you ,
      > > i will have a go at tx problem later ... Barry M1CQN

      Hi Robin
      Thanks for infomation on register , i have registered
      to use it but have not heard anything yet , maybe due to new year
      it has not been done yet , i will try again after the weekend ,
      Thanks again and Happy New Year .. 73"s M1CQN Barry
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2009
        The gateway software does not automatically send out email to confirm.
        You might try logging into the gateway where you registered to see if
        it was approved. Make sure you add a terminal once approved.