Re: Being seen on D-Starusers.org

  • Peter Loveall
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2009
      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Fran Miele" <fran@...> wrote:

      > I have seen the same thing the past two days. I believe there is
      something
      > not always working right on DSTARUSERS.ORG

      DStarUsers.org is functioning properly. DVDongle information is
      supplied via a server run by Robin. RF information is supplied by
      different software running on each gateway. Because this is a DVDongle
      display issue and because this was corrected last time by something
      done by Robin, I would surmise that the problem is with Robin's server.

      73,

      Pete AE5PL
    • Patrick Najlepszy
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2009
        hny !

        Same with me

        ON4PN

        2009/1/2 Fran Miele <fran@...>:
        > I have seen the same thing the past two days. I believe there is something
        > not always working right on DSTARUSERS.ORG
        >

        > Fran, W1FJM
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Fran Miele
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2009

          Thanks for that info Pete!

          HNY

          Fran, W1FJM

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2009
            The database connection to the dstarusers.org system has been
            dropping more than usual lately. I've put more code in to try to
            recover when this happens.

            --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Loveall" <HamLists@...> wrote:

            > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Fran Miele" <fran@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I have seen the same thing the past two days. I believe there is
            > something
            > > not always working right on DSTARUSERS.ORG
            >
            > DStarUsers.org is functioning properly. DVDongle information is
            > supplied via a server run by Robin. RF information is supplied by
            > different software running on each gateway. Because this is a
            DVDongle
            > display issue and because this was corrected last time by something
            > done by Robin, I would surmise that the problem is with Robin's
            server.

            > 73,
            >
            > Pete AE5PL

          • Fran Miele