Being seen on D-Starusers.org

  • kj4g
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2009
      Hello all,
      My question is about being seen on D-Starusers.org. I notice that
      sometimes my dongle is listed and sometimes it won't be. Does anyone
      have an idea why this happens?
      Thanks, Paul, KJ4G
    • Fran Miele
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2009

        I have seen the same thing the past two days. I believe there is something not always working right on DSTARUSERS.ORG

        Fran, W1FJM

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2009
          --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Fran Miele" <fran@...> wrote:

          > I have seen the same thing the past two days. I believe there is
          something
          > not always working right on DSTARUSERS.ORG

          DStarUsers.org is functioning properly. DVDongle information is
          supplied via a server run by Robin. RF information is supplied by
          different software running on each gateway. Because this is a DVDongle
          display issue and because this was corrected last time by something
          done by Robin, I would surmise that the problem is with Robin's server.

          73,

          Pete AE5PL
        • Patrick Najlepszy
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2009
            hny !

            Same with me

            ON4PN

            2009/1/2 Fran Miele <fran@...>:
            > I have seen the same thing the past two days. I believe there is something
            > not always working right on DSTARUSERS.ORG
            >

            > Fran, W1FJM
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Fran Miele
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 2, 2009

              Thanks for that info Pete!

              HNY

              Fran, W1FJM

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 2, 2009
                The database connection to the dstarusers.org system has been
                dropping more than usual lately. I've put more code in to try to
                recover when this happens.

                --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Loveall" <HamLists@...> wrote:

                > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Fran Miele" <fran@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I have seen the same thing the past two days. I believe there is
                > something
                > > not always working right on DSTARUSERS.ORG
                >
                > DStarUsers.org is functioning properly. DVDongle information is
                > supplied via a server run by Robin. RF information is supplied by
                > different software running on each gateway. Because this is a
                DVDongle
                > display issue and because this was corrected last time by something
                > done by Robin, I would surmise that the problem is with Robin's
                server.

                > 73,
                >
                > Pete AE5PL

              • Fran Miele