Re: need alittle help

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2008
      Hi Barry. I don't see your callsign registered on the D-Star gateway
      system. You will need to be registered to transmit.

      > Hi i had the same problem last night with my dv dongle , so what i
      > done was made a dir on my c: drive DV dongle then put the zipped file
      > in it and unzip it in that Dir , went into the unzipped folder and
      > made a shortcut to my desktop and the it worked ok here but i am
      > useing Windows xp pro , i can get onto and lisen to repts but dont
      > have any tx for some reason ? hope that this will work for you ,
      > i will have a go at tx problem later ... Barry M1CQN

    • baza
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2009
        -- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Cutshaw" <aa4rc@...> wrote:

        > Hi Barry. I don't see your callsign registered on the D-Star
        gateway
        > system. You will need to be registered to transmit.

        > > Hi i had the same problem last night with my dv dongle , so what
        > > done was made a dir on my c: drive DV dongle then put the zipped
        file
        > > in it and unzip it in that Dir , went into the unzipped folder
        and
        > > made a shortcut to my desktop and the it worked ok here but i am
        > > useing Windows xp pro , i can get onto and lisen to repts but
        dont
        > > have any tx for some reason ? hope that this will work for you ,
        > > i will have a go at tx problem later ... Barry M1CQN

        Hi Robin
        Thanks for infomation on register , i have registered
        to use it but have not heard anything yet , maybe due to new year
        it has not been done yet , i will try again after the weekend ,
        Thanks again and Happy New Year .. 73"s M1CQN Barry
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2009
          The gateway software does not automatically send out email to confirm.
          You might try logging into the gateway where you registered to see if
          it was approved. Make sure you add a terminal once approved.