Re: Using newest version

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2008
      Hi Paul. If you haven't already tried 1.10beta4, you might give it a
      spin. It includes a User Message box to put your name or other message.

      As mentioned on the dvdongle.com web pages, the peer to peer
      functionality takes a little more technical setup. One of the peers
      needs to open/forward a UDP port on their firewall/router. You can
      then use the UDP port in the peer to peer setup.