RE: [DVDongle] DVTool 1.10 beta4 problem

  • Fran Miele
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2008

      They replacing the Original DVTOOL.jar by renaming the old one and then rename the beta to DVTOOL.jar It could be a firewall issue. I have run into the same problem a few times with different released and that seemed to solve the problem even though my firewall was supposed to be allowing it.

      Fran, W1FJM