DV Dongle on MacBook Intel

  • Ronald Malinowski, Jr.
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2008
      My problem I had been reporting with the MacBook and rebooting issues
      seems to at this point be a failing hard drive just coincided with the
      purchase of the Dongle, did 2 ERASE and INSTALL of OS and no DV stuff
      installed and it failed, so driver and device is out of the question
      thanks for the help reassuraning me I wasnt gonna have to give up the
      dongle. :-)

      Ron N9QGS
      Happy Holidays!