Big Laugh ! Whats going on with beta 4 ?

  • jeepthingnow
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2008
      I`m confused
      So i apologize for my question.
      If i`m conn with a ref..and users with d-term running her program
      (d-term) i can see some activitys.... starting programs and any other
      they do in realtime as text.
      it`s a very nice plaything :-) but i was a little bit confused.
      Yesterday evening i see a user starting D-Term..and after 1 minute
      without message from d-term i read nice information.
      first he start a encryption program for police decoding and after
      this..i read also other activitys from this dterm user with 2820..on
      windows XP
      Great Pleasure.
      But i Think..this feature of beta4 will make much much trouble in the
      future.
      But i can say.....Great Feature :-)