Re: Am I missing something simple ???

  • Ken Bryant
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 14, 2008
      Greg,

      We have never had any trouble passing DCTS in analog through various systems
      although your point is well taken. I was also referring to the features and
      options with it, such as pocket beep, etc. In any event, I apologize I was
      a little sensitive to all this elitism going on about DSTAR which many
      people are using to exclude analog users trying to access it. As Nate says,
      this have nothing to do with Dongles so let's take it somewhere else or do
      it off reflector.

      Thanks,

      Ken
      KF4CZB