818Re: Using DV-Tool on a Netbook PC ?

  • HB9MTN/5B4AGV, Ed
    Sep 9, 2008
      Robin,

      I wonder if Java or what ever language you use for programming DV-Tool
      allows for different contents depending on the window status
      "maximized", "normal" and "minimized".
      If you start up in "maximized" instead of "normal" like at present,
      you would see the normal screen and after switching to "normal" you
      would see a reduced screen with all the necessary information needed
      once you are logged on.

      I used that method in a VB6 Software I wrote for contlolling Magnetic
      Loop Antennas, see

      http://www.qsl.net/hb9mtn/hb9mtn_loopcontrol.html

      In the Photos section you find two pictures to explain what I mean

      73, HB9MTN/5B4AGV, Ed