747Re: Problems getting my DV-Dongle working with my computer

    Aug 2, 2008
      This is exactly what you see if Windows is blocking the socket with
      the firewall (or maybe a 3rd party firewall/security software).

      The "receive Socket closed" is what you get if DVTool cannot talk to
      ascpseriald via sockets.

      Something in the O/S is blocking your TCP/IP socket communications.

      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "michaelandreasmunz"