4485RE: [DVDongle] DV Dongle with analog FM radio?

  • Kevin Wesolowski
    Aug 24, 2014

      Hey guys – does my dongle have to be on COM 7? My old Dell 1705 ran my software just fine and then the motherboard puked it’s guts out. I now have a new Toshiba Satellite running Windows 7 64 bit. The Bluetooth utility has a bunch of Com ports reserved, one of them being Com 7. I noticed that the Dongle program wants Com 7. The drivers install & load just fine and I get a slow blinking green light. When I light up the software though, I get an error of “no dongle found”. Can I change the Com port the program wants?

      Kevin

      KD7DFV

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic