4469Re: DV Dongle Lights

  • ke4qdc
    Aug 4, 2014
      Well I looked around on the web and on Microsoft and I really didn't find anything straight forward that seemed to fit my problem. I mean the USB ports seem to work but I have no idea how well their working. I did on one occasion plug the DV dongle into one of the USB 3.0 ports and it was not recognized but later it was. Still slow and flashing red light.  I guess I will be in the market for a new PC soon and hand this one down to my granddaughter. Only problem is how do you know the next one will not do the same thing.

      ke4qdc
      73
      ferrell
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic