4361How to enter urcall etc with non-Java version of dvdongle software

  • Mike Ciolli
    Jan 17, 2014
      I ended up needing to use the non-Java flavor of software as my Win 7 rig wouldn't load the java versions.

      It works great and I am able to connect and make contacts, but I have one issue with the software:

      I cannot see how to load the urcall, rpt1 and rpt2.  I suspect this may not be necessary with this version of the software as I can connect to local repeaters as well as reflectors.  I just want to make sure I am not making a flagrant error by letting the software "choose" this for me.

      Thanks!

      Mike C.
      KF7WXW