4357Σχετ: [DVDongle] "Missed keep alive from gateway"

  • Ioannis Kokovidis
    Jan 2, 2014
      Sorry again ..By mistake I answered to you directly...
      I should send my answer to the group...
      Anyway As you can see in my answer (but the other members don't..),The problem seems to be your internet speed at that specific time....
      Have a speed test when this occurs and check your internet speed....
      Can you try something not so slow? (6Mb is TOO SLOW )
      SV2LLJ IOANNIS
      GREECE

      Στις 9:53 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 2 Ιανουαρίου 2014, ο/η "john316@..." <john316@...> έγραψε:

      Running DV Tool 2.0beta5 on XP. Laptop on wireless with 6.0M bandwidth.

      Seeing lots of messages in the log screen reporting "missed keepalive from gateway, count = n". Occurring on multiple gateways. Happens during both quiet times (no conversations) and, to a lesser extent, during monitored conversations. Disconnecting and reconnecting may improve it for a short time but it does return.

      I'm presuming it's on my end, but with good bandwidth, current software, I thought I'd ask if anyone else is seeing the same thing.

      Thanks!
      Bob
      KK4LAC
      North Georgia