4355Σχετ: [DVDongle] "Missed keep alive from gateway"

  • Ioannis Kokovidis
    Jan 2, 2014
      Happy New year to all....
      I usually got this ...sympton when I had poor Internet speed (ADSL) due to net overload or so...Also sometimes when I worked in parallel with ...Internet Explorer (!!!) for some time....I didn't noticed this with Chrome exept once...
      Ever since I changed my Internet provider and VOILA !!! The same happens again with much better speed (VDSL now)..Changing to Crome  nothing happened till the day before !!! It was Christmas Eve and ALL NETS WERE OVERLOADED  I believe...Also I run a speed test that time....I am afraid,my ..Internet provider will sue me if I,ll publish the velocity test !!!!
      So my friend...In conclusion ...When this happens have a look at your net speed and try some other (and ...lighter ) browser....
      I hope this helps....
      Once again, have a Happy New Year
      SV2LLJ IOANNIS
      GREECE

      Στις 9:53 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 2 Ιανουαρίου 2014, ο/η "john316@..." <john316@...> έγραψε:

      Running DV Tool 2.0beta5 on XP. Laptop on wireless with 6.0M bandwidth.

      Seeing lots of messages in the log screen reporting "missed keepalive from gateway, count = n". Occurring on multiple gateways. Happens during both quiet times (no conversations) and, to a lesser extent, during monitored conversations. Disconnecting and reconnecting may improve it for a short time but it does return.

      I'm presuming it's on my end, but with good bandwidth, current software, I thought I'd ask if anyone else is seeing the same thing.

      Thanks!
      Bob
      KK4LAC
      North Georgia