      From: Fran Miele <fran@...>;
      To: <DVDongle@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: [DVDongle] New case
      Sent: Fri, Jun 21, 2013 6:46:04 PM

      i received my new replacement acrylic case today. It is very nicely made. It is heavier and a little larger than the original which makes it stay put more than the old case. The Youtube video Robin made to show how to assemble it is excellant and is required to assemble all the layers properly.

      GREAT JOB Robin!

      --Fran, W1FJM