      From: DVDongle@yahoogroups.com [mailto: DVDongle@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Peter Loveall
      Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 11:06 PM
      To: DVDongle@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [DVDongle] Re: Being seen on D-Starusers.org

      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroup s.com, "Fran Miele" <fran@...> wrote:

      > I have seen the same thing the past two days. I believe there is
      something
      > not always working right on DSTARUSERS.ORG

      DStarUsers.org is functioning properly. DVDongle information is
      supplied via a server run by Robin. RF information is supplied by
      different software running on each gateway. Because this is a DVDongle
      display issue and because this was corrected last time by something
      done by Robin, I would surmise that the problem is with Robin's server.

      73,

      Pete AE5PL

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic