1228Applications needed: Association of Children's Librarians of Northern California: Helfeld Fellowship

  • Tracy Dodge
    Jun 7, 2014
      Hi everyone,

      If you're a children's or school librarian or are interested in children's services/books, you might be interested in applying for a one year fellowship with the Association of Children's Librarians of Northern California. I'm one of this year's fellows and it's been a great experience interacting with a large group of dedicated librarians from all over the Bay Area. We meet monthly in Oakland.

      For more information see the e-mail below:

      Are you a Bay Area children’s librarian or library school student who might be interested in joining the Association of Children’s Librarians of Northern California (ACL)?  If so, consider applying for our Dorothy Helfeld Fellowships, which pay for your first year of  membership. The application is available at www.smore.com/h198-dorothy-helfeld-fellowships .

      To learn more about ACL, check our website at http://www.bayviews.org/index.html , and email questions to fellowship@....

      We hope to hear from you!