1219DVC LT grads

  • Deb Hunt
    May 5, 2014
      Hello, all.
      I'm the graduation speaker next week at the LT graduation on May 15th.

      My presentation is entitled "Leaping off the Edge" and I'd like to
      inspire our new grads with some success stories coming out of the LT
      program.
      If you'd be so kind to share with me what you are doing now and how the
      program helped you, I'd really appreciate it. However, I need your
      feeback asap, by this Friday, May 9, at the latest.

      I look forward to hearing from many of you.
      I'd love to see you at the graduation as well.

      Thanks so much,
      Deb

      --
      Deborah Hunt, MLS, ECMp