1188RE: [DVCLIT] DVC LT Program on hiatus

  • Kivel, Andrew (Andy)
    Dec 21, 2013

      Hi all --

      I just want to reiterate that a full run of classes will be offered this spring, summer and fall semesters to help anyone who is part way through the LT program to complete the necessary courses.  We hope some of you will take advantage of this opportunity.  Please help us promote the courses that will be offered the next couple of semesters.

      The hiatus period will allow us to reorganize some of the curriculum.  Unfortunately, a 60% drop in enrollment over the past three semesters gave us few options.  We didn't want to keep the program going, but have to cancel classes each semester because we didn't have the minimum enrollment.

      Best wishes for a happy and healthy holiday season.

      Andy

      Andy Kivel
      Interim Library Director,
      Professional Development &