1186Re: [DVCLIT] DVC LT Program on hiatus

  • Vaile Fujikawa
    Dec 20, 2013
      The program will run through Fall 2014 before its hiatus starts. Daniel Kiely sent out the email on the 18th. I was also super bummed to hear this. The LT certificate has opened many doors for me.

      Sad pants.

      On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 9:56 PM, Lori Brooks-Manas <lorib@...> wrote:

      I had not heard about this. That is so sad. I made it almost to the end of the program before I unexpectedly had to withdraw, but had hoped to go back and finish up those last few credits.

      I guess the website hasn’t been updated yet?

      Lori B.

      On Dec 20, 2013, at 9:09 PM, dvd <dvd7@...> wrote:

      Oh no! Um very sorry to hear that! I enjoyed the program and learned so much in it. I got my library job because of it. Hope to see it return soon.

      David L

      Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android