1178Re: [DVCLIT] Re: CLA Student Representative

  • Deb Hunt
    Oct 20, 2013
      I'm sorry you didn't win, but I'm pleased you ran.
      It is not easy to put yourself out there to run for any elected position --- I know!

      Thank you for continuing to represent the DVC program so well.
      Deb

      On 10/20/2013 6:50 PM, Ellie Fullman wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      Just wanted to say thank you to anyone who may have voted for me in the CLA elections. I just found out that I did not win, but  know for certain that the student who was chosen will be a fantastic representative!

      Best wishes to everyone for a successful rest of the school year.

      Cheers,

      Ellie

      --
      Deborah Hunt, MLS, ECMp