1172CLA Student Representative

  • Ellie Fullman
    Sep 28, 2013

      Hi everyone,

      Are you a CLA member? If so, voting for the 2013 CLA elections is underway and I  am seeking your consideration to vote for me as the new CLA Student Representative.

      Like CLA’s current Student Representative, Vaile Fujikawa, I am a former DVCLIT grad whose interest in libraries began with my very first library class, Cataloging with Carol Chapman.:)

      Six years later, I am now nearing completion of my MLIS degree at San Jose State and would consider it an absolute honor to be able to sit on the CLA board and speak out for ALL library informational students in California – regardless of what track they are in or what school they attend.

      We so greatly need each other’s support and I would love the opportunity to try to promote that goal.

      Cheers,

      Ellie Fullman

      To find out more about our candidates, please go to:
      http://www.cla-net.org/displaycommon.cfm?an=1&subarticlenbr=685

      To vote, use the link on that page or go directly to the ballot page:
      https://m360.cla-net.org/admin/forms/ViewForm.aspx?id=50867

      Deadline for voting is Friday, October 18, 2013.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic