1166Hiring in Oakland Unified

  • Daniel Kiely
    Aug 22, 2013
      FYI

      In addition to physically restoring neglected school libraries, Friends
      of the Oakland Public School Libraries (FOPSL) has been working with the
      Oakland Unified School District and specific school sites to staff these
      libraries with professionally trained teacher librarians and/or
      qualified library technicians.Several elementary principals are ready to
      hire, and we hope others will decide to use the additional unrestricted
      funds their sites will soon receive from the state to do so.

      The challenge is to find qualified candidates.I am writing to you for
      assistance in this endeavor.

      Can you help us get the word out to your graduates?Potential candidates
      should send a resume to OUSD District Librarian Ann
      GallagherAnn.Gallagher@...<mailto:Ann.Gallagher@... <mailto:Ann.Gallagher@...%3cmailto:Ann.Gallagher@...>>.