tounge twister

  • DOUGLAS PEXA
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hallo groep,

      Here is a little Dutch fun!

      Vaders' vader vond vier vuile vesten van vier vuile
      venten.

      Father's father found four filthy frocks from four
      filthy fellows.

      or try this,

      Vissers die vissen naar vissen En vissers die vissen
      die vangen vaak bot. De vissen waar de vissende
      vissers naar vissen, vindt vissers die vissen
      vervelend en rot!

      This one did not have a translation.

      These were taken form a web site full of them:
      http://www.uebersetzung.at/twister/nl.htm

      just wanted everyone to have fun this weekend.

      tot ziens,
      Pexa

      http://www.angelfire.com/art/pexa

      http://auctions.yahoo.com
    • bernie.ranson
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2002
        My favourite is:

        achtentachtig achtkantig gaskacheltjes

        meaning "eighty-eight octagonal gas stoves".

        A very useful phrase to learn this weekend.

        Bernie
      • Ruud Harmsen
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 4, 2002
          16:29 1-2-2002 +0000, bernie.ranson:
          >My favourite is:
          >
          >achtentachtig achtkantig gaskacheltjes

          Actually it's "achtentachtig achtkantige gaskacheltjes", which makes
          a differnence for the pronunctiation.
          --
          Ruud Harmsen <rh@...>
          Update 26 januari 2002 - http://rudhar.com/index/whatsnew.htm
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 4, 2002
            >16:29 1-2-2002 +0000, bernie.ranson:
            >>My favourite is:
            >>
            >>achtentachtig achtkantig gaskacheltjes

            00:24 5-2-2002 +0100, Ruud Harmsen:
            >Actually it's "achtentachtig achtkantige gaskacheltjes", which makes
            >a differnence for the pronunctiation.

            It's actually "difference", which makes a diffayrance for the
            pronounce-ktia-shan. Shayme om mee, and yoo, faw those matter.
            --
            Ruud Harmsen <rh@...>
            Update 26 januari 2002 - http://rudhar.com/index/whatsnew.htm
          • Evie Fieseler
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 4, 2002
              ahahahaaaa, ik hub hit noot genoticed!!!

              Evie

              > >a differnence for the pronunctiation.
              >
              > It's actually "difference", which makes a diffayrance for the
              > pronounce-ktia-shan. Shayme om mee, and yoo, faw those matter.
              > --
              > Ruud Harmsen <rh@...>
            • gats Ivan
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 4, 2002
                Thank you very much for your letter. It's great my
                first received message.
                Looking forward your next messaage

                http://uk.my.yahoo.com
              • Evie Fieseler
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 5, 2002
                  Nice to have you on the list, Ivan. Where are you located? And just
                  curious, but why are you learning Dutch?

                  Hahahahaha, Dutch influence already! Look at that double a!

                  > Looking forward your next messaage

                  Evie
                  in North Florida