Hi from Thailand

  • ojongsuk@wu.ac.th
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      Hi everone,

      I am Jongsuk Onsuwan. I just know this web site
      this morning and I would like to join since I would
      love to know more Dutch.
      Btw, I have to confess that I know nothing about
      Dutch at the moment besides reading some online
      course..which also have link to this page...
      I teach at Walailak University in Thailand , for
      institute of Information Science...:) but I won't speak
      Thai with you guys here...don't worry.

      Take care,
      Jongsuk