  • Omar Shuutale
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 23, 2011
      hi
    • salah kaisy
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 24, 2011
        hi

        --- On Thu, 11/24/11, Omar Shuutale <omarshuutale@...> wrote:

        From: Omar Shuutale <omarshuutale@...>
        Subject: [DESG] (unknown)
        To: DUTCH-ENGLISH-STUDY-GROUP@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thursday, November 24, 2011, 3:59 AM

        hi

      • Rotcel Caballero
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 14, 2011
          hello .,

          i m rotcel . I would like to be part of this study group. Take care.
           Send word   bye bye

          Rotcel Caballero
          I am halfsick of shadows..... said Lady of Astolat!

          >________________________________

        • Xing Lu
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 15, 2011
            Hi, How are you ?

            I got your mail but don't understand what's your mean. This is lucylu and
            lived in Den haag.

            Best wishes.

            Lucy

            On 14 December 2011 17:48, Rotcel Caballero <roxi11@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > hello .,
            >
            > i m rotcel . I would like to be part of this study group. Take care.
            > Send word bye bye
            >
            > Rotcel Caballero
            > I am halfsick of shadows..... said Lady of Astolat!
            >

            > >________________________________

            Best regards.

            LucyLu

            MSN/Facebook: lucy-luxing@...
            Mobile: +31 (0) 618981806 (The Netherlands)
            www.leaupair.com

          • Chris Prince
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 15, 2011
              thanks for me i'm living in africa so which country do you come from?

              De : Xing Lu <2010lucy@...>
              À : DUTCH-ENGLISH-STUDY-GROUP@yahoogroups.com
              Envoyé le : Jeudi 15 Décembre 2011 10h20
              Objet : Re: [DESG] (unknown)

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 15, 2011
                hello,thanks for your message so where do you live?

                De : Rotcel Caballero <roxi11@...>
                À : "DUTCH-ENGLISH-STUDY-GROUP@yahoogroups.com" <DUTCH-ENGLISH-STUDY-GROUP@yahoogroups.com>
                Envoyé le : Mercredi 14 Décembre 2011 18h48