Re: [DESG] Verhuizen

  • Vera Bahwirist
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 5, 2008
      Hi Ben, how are you?
      i'm vera here

      Alt-Email: verafarha77@... Yahoo chat id: farha77   " VH NETCOM INFORMATICS" Menteng- Central Jakarta. --The English & Computer Course-- at Teuku Cik Ditiro street No. 18 A, Menteng, Central Jakarta- Indonesia, postcode : 10350.  Phone/Fax: 62-21-3159282 Website: http://www.freewebs.com/vhnetcom Email: vhnetcom@... It's all depends on you, to be anything you want..
      People just can watch and harm you nothing.
      Be brave 'cause chance never comes twice.
      cheerss ^_^ " DROEN ZEJIN BEDROG "