Re: zo'n

  • Rick Thomas
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2006
      Thanks for your corrections Maryka :) Much of the time I don't know
      how to express myself in Dutch as I haven't studied the relevant
      grammar (my understanding of grammar as a subject isn't great), but
      it's good fun to have a go. One day I'll surprise everyone by
      writting perfect Dutch :D

      Cheers, Rick.

      --- In DUTCH-ENGLISH-STUDY-GROUP@yahoogroups.com, "Maryka Sennema"