Hello everyone!

  • mayday8675309
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
      Hello, this is my first posting as I have just joined the group.
      English(American)is my first language and I have been studying Dutch
      independently for approximately four months. Am looking to converse
      with person(s) fluent in Dutch in exchange for my assistance helping
      you with your English? Hope to hear from you soon!
    • helen ilangathir
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
        Hello,
        I am helen.I have joined the group.I will use this Dutch english.
        I will try to speak in the english.