Re: hello

  • Rick Thomas
    Message 1 of 122 , Jul 1, 2006
      --- In DUTCH-ENGLISH-STUDY-GROUP@yahoogroups.com, vasika montree
      <vasika11@...> wrote:

      > Hi Rick.
      > My job I check Account for company before they sent to Government.
      > I living in Chaing mai ( Thailand ) for 2 year. I am study and
      work there.
      > How do you start to learn Dutch? It's difficult or not?
      > Have a nice day.
      > Sara

      Hi Sara,

      I don't think learning Dutch is too difficult, at least no more than
      any other language. I started learning Dutch by buying a cheap
      beginner's book (with cassette) off of ebay. I live in England and
      don't know any Dutch speakers to talk to, so I try to listen to spoken
      Dutch everyday, either my Dutch tape or online radio
      http://nederland.fm/ I am steadily working through my book and have
      reached les 12 :) Being a member of this group has been of great
      benefit, I really enjoy reading and posting messages.

      Groetjes, Rick
    • jyschneider
      Message 122 of 122 , Apr 10, 2011
        thank you for accept to be one member of DUTCH-ENGLISH-STUDY-GROUP

        2011-04-10

        jyschneider