Re: podcast

  • Kirby Meehan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
      Hi there, have you been to www.podcast.net? I know they have some
      foreign language podcasts, but I don't know if there is a Dutch one.
      Are you after actualy language courses or just radio programmes in
      Dutch? If you find a course, please let me know - I've never seen
      one, but I haven't looked very hard. Podcast.net is more likely to
      have radio stations I think, but it's a start, right?

      Good luck

      Kirby

      --- In DUTCH-ENGLISH-STUDY-GROUP@yahoogroups.com, "mvarazlic"