Re: [DESG] new here

  • angela hutnyak
    Message 1 of 45 , Nov 1, 2005
      ok I think I have it on how to trim messages now....dank u !!!!!!!! :) :) and now....a dutch friend of mine gave me this website for those of you that would like to listen to dutch music.
      www.Nederland.Fm It has dutch and English stations. It is great!! Just click on it and then click on the radio station you want to listen to...Its easy!! Enjoy!

      Angela :)

      Godwin Stewart <gstewart@...> wrote:

      You won't upset anyone :)

      This said, trimming is easy. All you have to do is select the text you want
      to remove and hit the "delete" key. That's all there is to it.

      --
      G. Stewart - gstewart@...

      The three "R"s of Microsoft support:
      Retry, Reboot, Reinstall.