Re: [DESG] Digest Number 1868

  • ajavabla
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 1, 2005
      Glen Shannon wrote:
      > Wist ik niet! Ik zal hem "missen" omdat hij niet meer hier zal zijn.
      > Dus weet ik niet of het "gemist" of iets anders is, mijn woordenboek
      > is weg. Ik heb het gevoel dat het "gemist" moet zijn, hè? --Glen

      Hoi Glen,
      It should be "gemist" : Je zult wel gemist worden.
      Vermist, when you report someone missing:
      Er worden drie opvarenden vermist (three crewmen are reported missing)
      mvg
      aja
      --------------------------

      > At 7:11 PM -0400 6/30/05, E Ramadhan wrote:
      > >Zeg, Glen, bedoel je gemist of ben ik verkeerd?
      > >
      > >Elly

      > > Glen Shannon <gshannon@t...<mailto:gshannon@t...>>
      > >wrote:Thanks Henry, for all the work you've put into this group. I've
      > > really enjoyed it and have learned a great deal. Je wordt wel
      vermist
      > > zijn!
      > >
      > > Glen
    • Glen Shannon
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 1, 2005
        Hoi Aja,

        Bedankt. Ik wist wel dat "ver-" en belangrijke bedoeling toegaf, maar
        niet precies.

        So Henry, I won't report you missing then! Dank je wel voor al je
        werk en je hulp, die allebei hartelijk gemist zullen worden.

        Glen

        At 8:33 AM +0000 7/1/05, ajavabla wrote:
        >Glen Shannon wrote:
        >> Wist ik niet! Ik zal hem "missen" omdat hij niet meer hier zal zijn.
        >> Dus weet ik niet of het "gemist" of iets anders is, mijn woordenboek
        >> is weg. Ik heb het gevoel dat het "gemist" moet zijn, hè? --Glen
        >
        >Hoi Glen,
        >It should be "gemist" : Je zult wel gemist worden.
        >Vermist, when you report someone missing:
        >Er worden drie opvarenden vermist (three crewmen are reported missing)
        >mvg
        >aja
        >--------------------------
        >>
        >> At 7:11 PM -0400 6/30/05, E Ramadhan wrote:
        >> >Zeg, Glen, bedoel je gemist of ben ik verkeerd?
        >> >
        >> >Elly
        >

        >> > Glen Shannon <gshannon@t...<mailto:gshannon@t...>>
        >> >wrote:Thanks Henry, for all the work you've put into this group. I've
        >> > really enjoyed it and have learned a great deal. Je wordt wel
        >vermist
        >> > zijn!
        >> >
        >> > Glen
        >

        >--
        >Group address: dutch-english-study-group@yahoogroups.com
        >Subscribe: dutch-english-study-group-SUBSCRIBE@yahoogroups.com

      • Henry Pijffers
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 1, 2005
          Hello Sue, Pamela, and aigul,

          When I asked for people to take over ownership of the Dutch-English
          Study Group (DESG), the three of 3 you volunteered. I'd like to make all
          of you the new owners/moderators (starting as soon as you reply to this
          message). I can stay on as co-moderator for a while, to explain how it
          works and to help you get started.

          Since there's not much going on at the group right now, what you do with
          it is pretty much up to you.

          regards,
          Henry
        • Henry Pijffers
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 1, 2005
            I meant to send this to Pamela only, since the message below never
            arrived in her mailbox, but got returned to me. However, now that I've
            made the mistake of sending it here, maybe she'll read it.

            groeten,
            Henry

            Henry Pijffers wrote:
            > Hello Sue, Pamela, and aigul,
            >
            > When I asked for people to take over ownership of the Dutch-English
            > Study Group (DESG), the three of 3 you volunteered. I'd like to make all
            > of you the new owners/moderators (starting as soon as you reply to this
            > message). I can stay on as co-moderator for a while, to explain how it
            > works and to help you get started.
            >
            > Since there's not much going on at the group right now, what you do with
            > it is pretty much up to you.
            >
            > regards,
            > Henry
          • DAVID R-GLASGOW
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 1, 2005
              Henry,
              Just to thank you forall the advice you have given me since I joined.
              Dave.

              Henry Pijffers <henry@...> wrote:
              Hello Sue, Pamela, and aigul,

              When I asked for people to take over ownership of the Dutch-English
              Study Group (DESG), the three of 3 you volunteered. I'd like to make all
              of you the new owners/moderators (starting as soon as you reply to this
              message). I can stay on as co-moderator for a while, to explain how it
              works and to help you get started.

              Since there's not much going on at the group right now, what you do with
              it is pretty much up to you.

              regards,
              Henry

              --
              Group address: dutch-english-study-group@yahoogroups.com
              Subscribe: dutch-english-study-group-SUBSCRIBE@yahoogroups.com

              Distance learning writing Distance learning Study dutch School education Distance learning graduate school Distance learning high school