Re: [DESG] ff voorstellen

  • ajavabla
    Message 1 of 86 , Aug 1, 2004
      E Ramadhan, Sun Aug 1, 2004 7:49 am:
      > Sorry, I sent you a message, but did not correct your English. I
      >will do so now.
      >> the Walen (they are the french speaking belgiums) a lot know
      >> dutch, but just refuse to
      > *Walens (they are the French speaking Belgians) speak Dutch,
      but, just refuse to
      That is funny, you make it a double plural: one in Dutch and one in
      English. Eén Waal, twee Walen. The English word for these French
      speaking inhabitants of Belgium is Walloon(s). The word is related
      to the English word Welsh, which originally meant foreigner.

      mvg
      AJA
    • salah142
      Message 86 of 86 , Aug 30, 2008
        --- In DUTCH-ENGLISH-STUDY-GROUP@yahoogroups.com, "iraqrose2007"
        <iraqrose2007@...> wrote:

        > hi all iam new and this is my first topic ,,,, and i c that this wep
        is
        > very cool and realy helpful for me to learn dutch i realy need it and
        > wish that u all can help me ,,,, my name is hanan iam from
        iraq ,,,and
        > thats all c u friends bye

        hi i am salah142@... , i think i can help u with learning dutch.
        i have a good books & mp3's about that.