hi

  • maiko
    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 1, 2003
      hi,everybody

      So kindly to join this group.I am new member.

      I was born in Shanghai,China R.P.C,26 years old,male
      and work in a foreign investment company now.

      I am looking for the way to improve my English
      and always want to make friend with the people
      all over the world.

      My contact: Msn(I am always online when working time)
      Msn: maiko_chen@...
      My E-mail: maiko.chen@...

      Contact to me kindly.

      Maiko

    • DragonWriter
      Message 47 of 47 , Jul 8, 2012
        Hi Effa,

        Can you please stop using all CAPS in your message? It looks like you are
        shouting all the time.

        Secondly, and this works in both English and Dutch : Learn interpunction.
        In this particular case, wherever you typed 'BUT' replace it with a period.

        Thank you.

        Martin