Re: Anyone interested in setting up a chat time?

  • anthony fernandes
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hi
      I would like to chat with any one who are in this group pls am always on line on tonio_ferns2001
      tonio

    • Bella Luna
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 1, 2002
        Hello I'm new here! I live in Holland. I'm interested in joining the
        chat. I don't work right now so my schedule is flexible. A weekly after
        noon meeting would be great. But then again I'm flexible.

        I'm having trouble opening the chat room. Sucks!! I'll try to fix that
        later.

        Thanks!

        -Luna