Discussion on #SatavasaMta saahitee maMjeeraalu#, 8/13/2005, 2:00 pm

  • DTLCgroup@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of DTLCgroup
      Discussion on #SatavasaMta saahitee maMjeeraalu#

      Saturday August 13, 2005
      2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 7 days, 4 minutes.

      Event Location: Farmington Hills Library
      Street: 32737 W. 12 Mile Rd.
      City, State, Zip: Farmington Hills, MI 48334-3302
      Phone: 248-553-0300

      Notes:
      Directions:
      1)Exit at Orchard lake road from I-696 (turn right at the exit from I-696 West or turn left at the exit from I-696 East).
      2)Proceed North to 12 Mile Road intersection (the intersection is less than 100 yards from the freeway exits).
      3)Make a left turn at 12 Mile Road (proceeding West). The library is on your left as you go West on 12 Mile Road (about a half-mile from the intersection).
      ZIP code where you park at night.
      Do you currently have auto insurance? Yes No
      Have you had a U.S driver's license for more than 3 years? Yes No
      Has any driver in your household had 2 or more accidents or moving violations in the last 3 years? Yes No

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • DTLCgroup@yahoogroups.com