No activity in last 7 days
Mining the atmosphere for energy using aircraft mostly in dynamic soaring mode without conventional kiting tethering to the ground is the focus of this public discussion group. Complete systems or wind-power plants will have energy-storage challenges as energy is captured and ultimately used aloft or elsewhere. Transporting the energy from the the flight system to reception systems form part of the focus here. Exploring energy-storage schemes fit for such DSUTWP plants is of high interest here. Structural and system lofted tethers may play roles. Included is another acronymn UFEHD for untethered flying energy harvesting devices.
- Aug 16, 2013
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.