File - A Y!Groups Help Tip! - READING MESSAGES FASTER!

  • DSR-2-DOT@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 93 , Feb 2, 2013
      HELLO MEMBERS!
      Here's a tip that can make maneuvering thru the past messages on our web-site a bit faster for you. Whether you're a new member, or you just haven't visited the web-site in a while, you can catch-up on those archived messages you've missed much faster, without even having to click-on each message one at a time.

      It's really simple! All you have to do is visit our group's web-site at:

      1.) Just click-on "Messages" over in the left side navigation box.

      This will bring you to our archive "Messages" page where you'll find listed the last 30 messages posted to the group.

      2.) Then click-on option "Expanded" located next to "View:" at either the top or bottom left side of the page.

      You'll then see the last thirty (30) messages already open and ready to read....and all displayed on one page! All you'll have to do is scroll down the page without having to click "Next" or "Previous" to move on to another message.

      3.) Clicking-on "Previous" or "Next" will bring up another set of thirty (30) open messages.

      In addition, because of changes implemented by Yahoo! back on March 25, 2005, you can now specify your viewing preferences for this page? You can choose "Simple" to show subject lines only, "Summary" to show previews, and "Expanded" (mentioned above) to show all messages in full.

      Good Luck!
      -TTS191776 (Owner)
      -dsr2ddot_moderator
      -mosmanstan (Moderator)
      -ddkgm03 (Moderator)

      [PLEASE NOTE!-This email is a monthly auto-sent file message]

      (updated 05/11/06)
    • DSR-2-DOT@yahoogroups.com