DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME ENDS THIS MORNING , 11/4/2012, 2:00 am

  • DSR-2-DOT@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2012
      Reminder from: DSR-2-DOT Yahoo! Group

      Title: DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME ENDS THIS MORNING

      Date: Sunday November 4, 2012
      Time: 2:00 am - 2:00 am
      Location: IN DETROIT AND AROUND THE U.S.A.
      Notes: WHAT TIME IS IT?!!

      Don't forget...Daylight Saving Time ended Sunday morning at 2:00AM.

      We hope you remembered to make the proper time adjustment by setting your clocks back one hour. If you don't, you will be one hour ahead of the rest of us and left wodering why everyone else is late!!!

      If you did remember, I hope you enjoyed that extra hour of sleep.

      -Spring Forward!--Fall Back!

      REMINDERBECAUSE OF THE ENERGY POLICY ACT OF 2005, DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME ENDS ONE WEEK LATER and BEGINS 3 WEEKS EARLIER THAN YEARS PAST!!!!