Re: [DSR-2-DOT] DDOT ALERT: Major Service Cuts for June 2011

  • Fleetwood Rock
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2011
      Mike...Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan The Time for this Was Years ago...in the 80's when That Low Life negroe Coleman Young was first stickin it too us..He did it,...Archer and Kwame all these Mayors didn't care about DDOT,and you Know Dave Bing Really Don't Give a Crap...We was Coleman Young's Cash Cow and that was it All these Mayors Should have streamlined DDOT or let us become an Authority...But they didn't...We are at Critical Mass Now...The Power Plant is about too explode all around Us....So All The Lame Ass Folks who Kissed Coleman's Ass Years ago,Didn't Come too Our Transit Rallies,Didn't go too City Council and Complain With Great Numbers..Y'all Suckers Get What You Deserve......This Is the End Of The Line...your Transfer is No More Good....Your Ass is Gonna have too walk from here!!!!

      ......At This Moment I Just Feel So Alive.....Alive.......Alive.....

      From: H.B.Craig-II <hbcraig2@...>
      To: "'DSR-2-DOT@yahoogroups.com'" <dsr-2-dot@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 6:06 PM

      ATTENTION:
      Get ready if you're a DDOT bus rider. According to the "official" DDOT website (www.RideDetroitTransit.com), major service cuts are being proposed which are scheduled to take effect on June 25, 2011. Public hearings will be held May 10 thru 13, 2011.

      A few of the major proposed cuts in service include:
      • Elimination of all 24-hour service.
      • Elimination of the #76 Hayes Ltd, #78 Imperial Ltd, and #8 Caniff routes.  The Caniff line will cease as a stand-alone route and will be combined with #38 Plymouth, forming a new route known as #38 Plymouth/Caniff.
      • Route #47 Tireman will no longer provide downtown service and will terminate at John R./Mack.
      • A number of bus lines will cease weekend operation (see link).
      • A number of secondary routes operating on Saturdays will operate under 60-minute headways.
      • All, I repeat, "all" routes left operating on Sundays will operate under 60-minute headways.
      To view a complete listing of the proposed DDOT cuts in service click-on the direct link below: