Re: [DSR-2-DOT] The Green Loop Lives (Sort of)

  • H.B.Craig-II
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2010
      I'm sure it all boils down to programing, or some lack thereof. I wouldn't put too much into the possible resurgence of any former lines, but more on database information not being updated. I was told that route #6 Buchanan can still be displayed on the destination signs. It's obvious that the new information is being added, e.g. "Rosa Parks Transit Center" was added about a year ago on all coaches. However, it's probably more like new information being programmed in and the old info not being deleted out.