Re: [DSR-2-DOT] The Journey's Over!

  • iris hill
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 9:37 PM
      U r quite welcome & be blessed!!!

      --- On Fri, 4/30/10, H.B.Craig-II <hbcraig2@...> wrote:

      From: H.B.Craig-II <hbcraig2@...>
      Subject: [DSR-2-DOT] The Journey's Over!
      To: "'DSR-2-DOT@yahoogroups.com'" <dsr-2-dot@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, April 30, 2010, 7:44 PM

      Hello Members!
      Well, today, Friday April 30 2010, marked the end of a long chapter in my life, as I will soon join the ranks of the retired.  My nearly 34-year career at the Detroit Department of Transportation came to a close today.

      I would like to take this moment to thank all who came by the terminal this morning to say their good-byes.  It was definitely a teary-eyed occasion for many....yeah, even for me. Many asked if I had a rider or an add-on clause that went along with my retirement so they could leave as well, but unfortunately folks it doesn't work that way. Thanks for all the words of encouragement and the gifts of appreciation as well.

      I would like to say thank you so much to my co-workers at DDOT for 34 great years!

      -HBCraig,II

    • steinhebelm@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2010
        Enjoy your retirement, you deserve it!