Changes at Detroit Transit History website

  • H.B.Craig-II
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
      ATTENTION MEMBERS:
      For those of you who visit my Detroit Transit History website from time to time, you might have noticed that a number of changes were recently made to the site. Over the past couple of weeks or more I've made a few cosmetic changes to the majority of the web-pages found on the site, except on those pages which are slated for a major upgrade sometime in the near future.

      In addition, I've been working on a half-dozen or more new entries to the "Bus Route History" section, including the history of the recently discontinued Holbrook bus line. For the most part, the draft pages have already been completed, it's just a matter of me adding the pages to the website. I plan to post them over the next few weeks....so stay tuned!

      Meanwhile, a couple of those route history pages that I was never really satisfied with have been revised, ...namely, the "Eight Mile West" and the "Woodrow Wilson" bus lines.

      The history on these two former bus lines can be found by clicking on the following links:
      EIGHT MILE WEST
      WOODROW WILSON

      H.B.Craig,II (Site Administrator)
    • Fred